Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Here we go again! (I know it's a bit confusing...)

Ok, I'll try again.

I've tried to write in french, but I think the personal challenge to go through this adventure in english is paradoxically one of my major motivations...

I know it's confusing and I'm sorry about it, but the post from the Trickster in my comment section was enough to make me go on this path again, after all, I'd love to get the same kind of audience following the blogs of Chet, Trick and Zen, so we'll see about that...

I'm not a 100% sure I won't switch to french again in the next few days (if that's the case, sorry about that ;), but I'll give another try in english first of all...

So without further ado... to my next post, temporarily ending my zombie-killing to the green pastures of Hyrule!

The Genealogist (back from his home country)

No comments:

Post a Comment